You will happy with our songhits from retro song 60's - present such as Michael Jackson , Elvis Presley , Bee Gees, etc.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pink Floyd - Time Guitar Solo

Pink Floyd - Time Guitar Solo Video Clips. Duration : 2.27 Mins.


Hey guys, Thanks again for checking out my channel. I had such a good time recording the bohemian solos that I decided to put up David Gilmore's killer 'Time' Solo from Dark Side of the Moon. It's a little rough in the beginning, but I think I get it going after a second, haha. Thanks guys and appreciate the support!! -Please check me out elsewhere on the web @ myspace.com/paulloiodice myspace.com/austinalvarezmusic -My album 'Fresh Picked Jive' is available for digital download on iTunes, CD Baby, Amazon, Napster, and many more, and I really appreciate your support. For a physical copy of 'Fresh Picked Jive' please e-mail paulloiodice@gmail.com for purchase information. It is worth getting a physical copy, trust me. My rig consists of: Guitars: -Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster Electric Guitar -Breedlove AD-25SM Acoustic Guitar Amp: 65' Fender Twin Reverb Peavey Rage 158 Pedals and Effects: -Boss RC-50 Loop Station -Digitech Whammy Pedal -CMOT MODS Ross Clone Compressor -Vintage Boss Blanger -Boss TU-2 Tuner -Ibanez TS-10 Tube Screamer -Ibanez TS-9DX Tube Screamer -Dunlop Crybaby Wah PA: -Yamaha EMX 5000 Mixer -Peavey PV-15 Monitor Thanks again guys, and please keep checking back and PLEASE PLEASE spread the word if you like what you hear and JOIN MY CHANNEL! More to come! -Paul

Tags: Pink Floyd, Floyd, Time, David Gilmore, Roger Waters, Dark Side of the Moon, DSOTM, Paul Loiodice, Guitar, Solo, singular muse, barney's jive band, Austin Alvarez, Austin, Austin TX., Texas, resco

0 comments:

Post a Comment